Lauderdale Veterinary Specialists is not only a 24 hour emergency and critical care facility but it is also a referral hospital with board certified vets in each specialty. The emergency service is always open for walk-ins. Our team of doctors and nurses are always available to treat any animal illnesses.
Pet owners can use our referral specialists by coming to us through their regular veterinarian. We are proud to have an on-going dialog with the local veterinary community and are always at their disposal for advice on their difficult cases. If you feel the need for a second opinion, you can request a referral to one of our services. They include: Intensive Care, Internal Medicine, Diagnostic Imaging, Surgery, Neurology and Oral Surgery.
Our hospital is wheelchair accessible and has the following:
- Ample free parking and outdoor dog walking area
- Spacious reception area with TV, large couches and coffee bar
- CT scanner and digital radiography suite
- State-of-the-art ultrasound equipment
- Intensive care unit (ICU) and isolation ward
- In-house laboratory with emergency capabilities
- Fiber-optic endoscopy
- 2 surgical suites for soft tissue, orthopedic, neurological and endoscopic surgery
- Conference room for continuing education presentations and meetings