We are proud to have an on-going dialog with the local veterinary community and are always at their disposal for advice on their difficult cases. If you feel the need for a second opinion, you can request a referral to one of our services. They include: Intensive Care, Internal Medicine, Diagnostics, Surgery, Neurology and Oral Surgery.
These guidelines have been established by the American Animal Hospital Association which is considered the standard for veterinary excellence.
- a need for additional expertise and/or advanced training
- a need for additional equipment or services to provide further diagnostic testing or care
- an inconclusive diagnosis
- an unresolved or worsening medical condition
- a need for medical supervision (24 hours/7 days/week)
- client dissatisfaction with the progress of the case