These guidelines have been established by the American Animal Hospital Association which is considered the standard for veterinary excellence.
- a need for additional expertise and/or advanced training
- a need for additional equipment or services to provide further diagnostic testing or care
- an inconclusive diagnosis
- an unresolved or worsening medical condition
- a need for medical supervision (24 hours/7 days/week)
- client dissatisfaction with the progress of the case
Download Referral Form (PDF)